10 Random Facts About Me
- I was born in and grew up in Singapore.
- I lived in Maine during my 20’s and live in Florida now.
- I’m Chinese-Eurasian.
- I’m a Virgo sun sign with a Venus in Scorpio.
- My boyfriend has the same birth date as Edgar Allan Poe (!!)
- I work for a very cool podcast in the personal development industry.
- I love cats 🐈
- I wrote under a pen name in my 20’s and took a multiyear break from writing fiction to reinvent myself.
- My first website was Dragonsinn.net (est. 1999).
- I’m calmer without social media. You’ll find me writing and blogging more often.
Publications + Events
[x] Monthly Musepaper Award for my essay, “The One,” from the literary journal New Millennium Writings.
[x] Flash fiction on Horror Tree and Horror Addicts (2021).
[x] Runner-Up in the “Mysterious Photograph” contest at Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine (Jan/Feb 2021).
[x] My non-fiction articles have been published on Becoming Minimalist, Tiny Buddha, and others.
[x] Short fiction (under my retired pen name) has appeared in Akashic Books, Bards & Sages Quarterly, and Cha Journal.
[x] Guest speaker/debater at Singapore Writers Festival (2012).